Hello, I am Silvia and I want to accompany you...
I was born and raised in the northwest of Spain. Thanks to the cultural and gastronomical diversity of my Spanish heritage, I have acquired a first-hand knowledge of the benefits of both the Atlantic diet and the world-renowned Mediterranean diet.
I have lived in Luxembourg since 2012, learning and working in a multicultural environment where diverse lifestyles and ways of understanding gastronomy come together. This experience has helped me to comprehend different nutritional approaches.
I have more than 17 years of experience in the nutrition and health sector in different European countries.
Good nutrition is the basis for a lifetime of health.
Silvia Rodríguez Nutrition
Through my new online project, I seek to help people who want to improve their health, diet, nutritional habits and lifestyle.
Diet is a modifiable factor that can help prevent numerous diseases: cancer, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, obesity, etc. Adequate nutrition, good physical exercise routine, sleep control and stress management are some of the key factors to improving your lifestyle.
Why make an appointment with me?
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought digitalisation into the health sector, including the nutrition area.
I am committed to helping and guiding you. We can set up a personalized program for you that fits your needs and lifestyle.
Nowadays you can receive the same treatment as a face-to-face consultation via videoconferencing but without the need to travel.
This includes fundamental qualities that a Dietitian must have: personalised treatment, active listening skills and empathy, up-to-date scientific knowledge and extensive experience.
My academic training:
- Degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetic. European University Isabel I de Castilla (Burgos), Spain
- Senior technician in Dietetic (TSD), A Coruña, Spain
- Food Safety and Hygiene (HACCP), Good hygiene practices in HORECA. House of Training Luxembourg
- Nutrition and digestive diseases. Centro de Estudios Avanzados en Nutrición (CEAN), Spain
- Advanced clinical nutrition, health and nutrition. Instituto de Ciencias de Nutrición y Salud (ICNS), Spain
- University expert on nutritional pathologies of the 21st century: A public health challenge. Universidad Nacional a Distancia (UNED), Spain
- University expert on technical drug information. Universidad Nacional a Distancia (UNED), Spain
- Nutrition and dietetic II: Clinical aspects. Universidad Nacional a Distancia (UNED), Spain
- Prevention of nutrition-related diseases. Universidad Nacional a Distancia (UNED), Spain