Although being key for treating many diseases, the role of nutrition in some cases does not receive sufficient attention. Nutrition plays a critical role in preventing and managing:
- Cardiovascular diseases such as dyslipidaemia or hypertension;
- Food allergies and intolerances;
- Digestive diseases such as SII, Crohn’s disease, or gastritis;
- Autoimmune diseases such as celiac disease, lupus, or rheumatology;
- Endocrine conditions such as polycystic ovary syndrome or diabetes.
Book an appointment
I can help you to improve your health and your dietary and nutritional habits. Book your first appointment with me now and let’s get started.